Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ready, Set....

So it is 2 in the morning and we are about to embark on Yulli's first trip in a couple hours! Of course I am not packed or even close to being ready! Instead I am sitting in front of the computer blogging away and drinking a giant glass of wine (Don't judge... I didn't want it to go bad while I was away... we don't waste wine in this house LOL)!
Wish us lots of luck! I'll try to keep you posted on the yummy food we are stuffing our faces with OR all the drama that hopefully won't transpire!

1 comment:

  1. drink on my dear, it will make packing less hideous...how many diapers would you pack? u shud have ppl guess how many and give them a prize....like another shameless plug at a brand? i miss u like crazy but im finding my doses of you on here so im ok.

    ReplyDelete