Thursday, January 17, 2013

What to pack?

Hey y'all! It's been another busy few weeks but nothing terribly exciting to report.
We are preparing to take Monster on her first trip!! EEEK!! Not sure if we are ready for this! I used to roll my eyes when I saw babies on planes and wondered why on earth people took them out! Now I am going to be one of those people! If I'm on your plane and the monster is being a monster... feel free to roll your eyes but also take a little pity on me too!
We will be gone for a couple weeks and will be going to Seoul (my favourite eating destination) and then Hong Kong (my other favourite eating destination)! Our trips usually consist of lots of over-indulging but not sure how much eating will occur with a child in tow! Wish us luck because we sure will need it!
Yules is all ready to go... wish I was too! I'm seriously starting to freak out a little... okay a lot! What on earth do I need to pack? I feel like I need to bring everything! So many what-ifs! Any advice from the super moms out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment