Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Yippee! I get to celebrate my very first Mother's Day this year!
I remember long, long ago when I was being a total brat and wanted a Mother's Day present... even though I wasn't a mother! Haha I just really wanted a present!! So of course Husband spoiled me and bought me a little something and gave me this card!



Haha that seems like soooooo... long ago!! A good friend said that "being a mom is HARD work, and a little acknowledgment of that on Mother's Day is all that she asks for"! Now I know exactly what she means!! But a little present is kinda nice too!! LOL!

Have a great Mother's Day for all you Mamas and "future, potential mother to-be"!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww that card is sweet and funny! Hope you had a great Mother's Day today!
    - hurene

    ReplyDelete