Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mini Vacay

Kalbs got to spend a week with his grandparents... the only people who will take him :( And we went on a mini-vacation to Dallas! The reason I'm hesitant to call it a "vacation" is because I've been there many, many times... it's like my second home! My sisters' live there and I used to visit every summer! Anytime you're visiting family, it's usually more drama than vacation... well for my family at least!! Surprisingly, there was no drama... maybe because we weren't there long enough to get on each other's nerves!! Haha!

Yules got to meet her aunties, uncles and cousins and get spoiled!! We got to act like we were on vacation and stuff our faces and be really ,really FAT!! So all in all, a nice little family trip!! We even brought back a little souvenir from Texas... a new family member!! My little niece Isabella is spending the summer with us! Our little family of 4 is now 5... so I guess we will temporarily be Kalbs, Yules and Bells!! I'm sure she will give me lots of material to blog about... the kid sure has personality to say the least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment